The Reconquest of Teleria
The kingdom of Teleria is being threatened by the dark army led by the evil Siroth. Different sides must unite against destruction, putting aside their differences, in order to restore order and peace. You will be an ancient hero who is resurrected to command an epic army of champions. If you want to win the battle, you will need elves, undead, skin-changers, or one of the 16 types of warriors that inhabit the kingdom. With more than 300 characters and extensive customization worthy of any RPG, you will complete PvE campaigns full of war tactics and epic bosses. But you can also join clans to explore dungeons through online play. And measure yourself against them in the PvP Arena. Download RAID: Shadow Legends on PC with BlueStacks and start the revolution.
- Epic boss battles.
- Arena PVP to compete online.
- 3D rendered graphics.
- Strategic, Immersive and Automatic Game. Collect hundreds of warriors from 13 factions. Huge campaign maps.
- This game has items available for purchase. Some paid items may not be refundable depending on the type of item.
- RAID: Shadow Legends is available in English, Russian, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Ukrainian, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Turkish, Japanese, and Portuguese.
Steps to download and play RAID: Shadow Legends on PC
- Download and install BlueStacks on your PC.
- Complete the Google login to access the Play Store, or do it later.
- Search for RAID: Shadow Legends in the search bar in the upper right corner and install it.
- Complete the Google login (if you skipped step 2) to install RAID: Shadow Legends.
- Click on the RAID: Shadow Legends icon on the Bluestacks home screen to start playing.
Download BlueStacks for PC/Laptop with Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- Títle: BlueStacks App Player 220.127.116.11.17070
- File name: BlueStacks4_native.exe
- File size: 531.85MB (531,190,024 bytes)
- Requeriments: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, de Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (Works in all versions)
- Languages: Multiple languages
- Licence: Freeware
- Last update: December 25 2020
- Developer: Bluestack Systems Inc.
- Official website: www.bluestacks.com
Official Website: https://plarium.com/
Support: [email protected]