¡Mastering the galaxy is in your hands!
If your dream was always a game based on conquering galaxies and planets with a space army, this is your game. Join the Federation and lead an epic Kligon or Romulan army and create your own empire as you increase your powers and alliances. Play Star Trek Fleet Command on PC with BlueStacks and prepare your ships and their crews for the most epic battle you can imagine. Are you going to miss it? You just need a strategy and launch into battle once and for all to see who rules the galaxy. Star Trek is the most famous and iconic saga on the universe, and now you have the opportunity to enjoy it on PC, and the only thing you need to play Star Trek Fleet Command on your PC or Mac is the Bluestacks 4 emulator, which I am going to help you download it on this page I will explain the steps. Are you ready to conquer the universe?
Star Trek Fleet Command Features
- Customize and upgrade your ship.
- Defend and manage your space station.
- Recruit your crew, including iconic crewmen like Kirk or Spock.
- Take part in epic fleet battles.
- Experience the Entrerprise with augmented reality.
Steps to play Star Trek Fleet Command on PC
- Download and install BlueStacks on your PC.
- Complete the Google login to access the Play Store, or do it later.
- Search for Star Trek Fleet Command in the search bar in the upper right corner and install it.
- Complete the Google login (if you skipped step 2) to install Star Trek Fleet Command.
- Click on the Star Trek Fleet Command icon on the Bluestacks home screen to start playing.
Download BlueStacks for PC/Laptop with Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- Títle: BlueStacks App Player 22.214.171.124.17070
- File name: BlueStacks4_native.exe
- File size: 531.85MB (531,190,024 bytes)
- Requeriments: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, de Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (Works in all versions)
- Languages: Multiple languages
- Licence: Freeware
- Last update: December 25 2020
- Developer: Bluestack Systems Inc.
- Official website: www.bluestacks.com