What is CapCut?
CapCut is a video editing program for mobile devices, developed ByteDance (Tik Tok) for Android and IOS, which has become one of the most downloaded apps in the world.
The key to its success is the simplicity to edit short videos including filters for social networks that can be added without the need for complex programs such as Final Cut pro or Adobe Premiere, so that everything can be done from a mobile or a tablet in an easy and fun way.
CapCut accepts videos recorded in 4K and HDR, and is primarily intended for vertical videos. Thanks to its intuitive interface, it is accessible to any user, even those who have never worked with video editing.
The app offers the classic functionalities of any video editor, such as cutting a clip in two, going forward and backward, copying and pasting clips, or adding images.
But it also integrates some of the Tik Tok functionalities, such as transitions, adding text for 2D or 3D titles, stickers, emojis, filters and masks, both simple and augmented reality.
But it is also possible to add copyrighted music. CapCut has a fairly large sound gallery categorized by different themes, with its own music themes. And it also allows you to record sounds, add audio files, or modify the sound of the video to achieve certain effects.
Another interesting function allows you to add automatic subtitles to your clips, which you can do thanks to voice recognition algorithms.
Once the assembly is finished, CapCut allows you to share your creation on social networks such as TikTok, Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram or send them to Nearby.
CapCut is a native mobile application, so if you want to install CapCut on your PC, follow the instructions I’m going to give you.
- Ease of use.
- Intuitive interface.
- Possibility to add Text, Stickers and emojis.
- Audio library and own songs.
- Includes social media filters.
- Transitions for texts and videos.
- Possibility to record or load sounds.
- Automatic captioning functionality.
- Composition sharing functionality.
Steps to download and install CapCut on PC
- Download and install BlueStacks on your PC.
- Complete the Google login to access the Play Store, or do it later.
- Search for CapCut in the search bar in the upper right corner and install it.
- Complete the Google login (if you skipped step 2) to install CapCut.
- Click on the CapCut icon on the Bluestacks home screen to start the app.
Download BlueStacks for PC or Mac
- Title: BlueStacks App Player 5.0
- File name: BlueStacksInstaller_126.96.36.1993_native.exe
- File size: 1.1MB (1,190,024 bytes)
- Requeriments: Windows 7, Windows 8, de Windows 10, Windows 11 (Works in all versions) or MacOS
- Languages: Multiple languages
- Licence: Freeware
- Developer: Bluestack Systems Inc.
- Official website: www.bluestacks.com
Support: [email protected]