An epic survival adventure awaits you
Garena Free Fire is a shooting and battle game for mobile devices. Inspired by the well-known Fortnite universe. It is a Battle royale type video game, which has been developed by 111dots studio and released by Garena. It is the most downloaded game of 2019.
The games in the default mode include 50 players and 10 minutes of play, which begin by parachuting freely at a point within a remote island, where they will have to survive with the weapons at their disposal.
To maximize their chances of living, they must land in a strategic location away from enemies. Once landed they have to look for weapons of all kinds and objects to be well prepared for the first encounter with other players.
As time goes on the safe zone shrinks to force players into clashes until only one player remains. A fierce battle will decide who is the best fighter.
Your goal in addition to killing and surviving is to get AirDrops while avoiding enemies to gain an advantage over the rest.
To survive you can make use of vehicles, use attack and defense strategies, and they can camouflage themselves in nature so that it is difficult to recognize them. The ambush is served, and you must survive.
The arsenal of weapons is considerable and we will have at our disposal assault rifles, SMG and LMG pistols, sniper rifles, crossbows, close combat and thrown weapons.
Apart from Battle royale, there are other game modes: Clash Squad with voice chat, which places 2 teams of 4 players on a small map, and they fight for multiple rounds to see which is the best team. Or Pet Rumble, a less serious modality where sociability and resourcefulness are more important.
- Battle Royale genre.
- Multiple and entertaining game modes.
- Wide catalog of weapons.
- Smooth and realistic graphics.
- Low system requirements.
- Simple easy-to-use controls, optimized for mobile.
Steps to download and play Garena Free Fire on PC
- Download and install BlueStacks on your PC.
- Complete the Google login to access the Play Store, or do it later.
- Search for Garena Free Fire in the search bar in the upper right corner and install it.
- Complete the Google login (if you skipped step 2) to install Garena Free Fire.
- Click on the Garena Free Fire icon on the Bluestacks home screen to start playing.
Download BlueStacks for PC or Mac
- Title: BlueStacks App Player 5.0
- File name: BlueStacksInstaller_126.96.36.1993_native.exe
- File size: 1.1MB (1,190,024 bytes)
- Requeriments: Windows 7, Windows 8, de Windows 10, Windows 11 (Works in all versions) or MacOS
- Languages: Multiple languages
- Licence: Freeware
- Developer: Bluestack Systems Inc.
- Official website: www.bluestacks.com