BlueStacks allows us to run all applications and games for Android from Windows. We know that today there are many applications which require many requirements and require the latest generation of mobile to run. This makes the requirements for an Android emulator on PC are high since the latest generation mobile terminals have a high level of demand. All this implies that BlueStacks needs a powerful machine and demands a high minimum requirements. We will see them below.
- You need to be the administrator to run BlueStacks. As a non-admin user you will not be able to install or run BlueStacks.
- Bluestacks requires a minimum of 2 GB of RAM. Although recommended is 4 GB. Anything below 2GB can cause problems in execution.
- Minimum space available on 4 GB hard drive to save and run the heaviest Android applications on the PC.
- The graphics card drivers have to be updated, if not you can have a graphics card error. It is also recommended to have the DirectX and .NET Framework libraries updated.
- Disable or Uninstall BitDefender since BlueStacks has problems if when we have this software installed. You should uninstall or disable this antivirus if you are using it.
- BlueStacks can not be run in a virtual machine. So if you are thinking about running this software under any type of emulation you will not be able to make it work.
Read Also: Is BlueStacks safe for my PC?
It is important to note that each user gives a different use to this software so if you are a type of user who likes to play the most demanding new titles would normally have at least the recommended characteristics since the minimum characteristics are only for ensure the emulator works properly. But when you are looking for a high level of graphics demand you could be short in requeriments. Despite this, if your computer meets the minimum requirements you can start enjoying BlueStacks on your computer without any problems.