The ultimate streaming platform
Netflix is a streaming video platform created in 1997 in the United States. In its beginnings, it was a DVD rental company through physical mail. It is currently a streaming software that allows you to instantly view content through any device such as phones or tablets. Although it is also present in devices such as Smart Netflix.
The idea of Netflix began when its creators Reed Hastings and Marc Randolph came up with the idea of renting DVDs by postal mail, and sending it to themselves. Upon receiving the intact album, they gave shape to the idea of the company.
In 2000 it already had its own website and in 2007 it started its video on demand service. Other products will be added to the catalog soon. Its rapid expansion in American homes was present, integrating the potential of the Internet and electronic commerce.
In 2007 the company introduced the streaming viewing service, but continued to rent DVDs. And in March 2011, Netflix negotiated original content for its subscription service, beginning with the well-known House of Cards, which debuted in February 2013.
Until then, the pioneer company in streaming video has grown exponentially to become a producer of multiple films and series. Despite the great competition available today such as Disney, Apple, or Amazon Prime.
Today Netflix allows you to create up to 5 different profiles in the basic account, and play at the same time on 4 different devices if you have a premium account.
Today the best Netflix application is for Android and although there is an application for PC, it is not of the same quality, so if you want to watch movies and install Netflix on your PC, follow the instructions:
- Movies and series in streaming.
- Exclusive content of the platform.
- Supports multi-account.
- Economical price.
- Different types of plans.
- Offline downloads.
- Personalized content.
- Worldwide distribution.
Steps to download and install Netflix on PC
- Download and install BlueStacks on your PC.
- Complete the Google login to access the Play Store, or do it later.
- Search for Netflix in the search bar in the upper right corner and install it.
- Complete the Google login (if you skipped step 2) to install Netflix.
- Click on the Netflix icon on the Bluestacks home screen to start the player.
Download BlueStacks for PC or Mac
- Title: BlueStacks App Player 5.0
- File name: BlueStacksInstaller_184.108.40.2063_native.exe
- File size: 1.1MB (1,190,024 bytes)
- Requeriments: Windows 7, Windows 8, de Windows 10, Windows 11 (Works in all versions) or macOS
- Languages: Multiple languages
- Licence: Freeware
- Developer: Bluestack Systems Inc.
- Official website: www.bluestacks.com