Here is a simple explanation of how you can install the mobile app Tango on PC, so that you can broadcast live without using the web version.
What is Tango?
Tango is a native mobile application for live video broadcasting created in California in 2009 by Uri Raz and Eric Setton. The platform was born from the need of its creators to communicate with their families abroad, without the need to do so from a computer, with a simple mobile device.
The idea is that broadcasters have a platform to monetize their business, be it singing, dancing, presenting, playing music, etc. For this, the application has the necessary tools to manage your broadcast, the followers they have, and many other things.
Within the platform, artists can obtain virtual gifts to obtain real income, which encourages the growth of the network. In this way with Tango Live you can turn a hobby into a profitable business by monetizing the fans in real time.
Live streaming events are very diverse, ranging from song contests , dance festivals, or music competitions. But the participant decides what he wants to do and the only limit is the imagination. Right now Tango has a community with millions of users and presenters who are players, artists, musicians, models, etc.
These broadcasts have a chat to interact with the creators and where they can make donations if they wish. But also subscribe as a VIP member if you want to see more content from that person.
One of the most important features of Tango is the ability to do dual broadcasts with another member of the Tango Family. So you can create a live broadcast together and get the most out of it.
Another successful feature is the ability to add cool filters and skins to your AI-generated broadcasts.
But within Tango there are also games. In addition to chatting, you can play interactive games with the presenters if you wish. This way interactions with them are more fun.
- It is free (although it has a paid version).
- The account is linked to a phone number.
- It has voice rooms.
- It has video chat.
- Dual broadcasts.
- Creation of public and private chats.
- It allows the sending of gifts and collections to support presenters.
- Unlimited sending of video messages.
- Filters for photos and videos in real time.
- Allows online play.
- Full image editor.
- Multiple languages.
Does Tango for PC exist?
Unfortunately, there is no Tango for PC since it only has a mobile application and for the desktop we only have a web version. If you want to install Tango on PC you must use the Bluestacks program to install and run the Android application on your PC. Below you have the instructions to do it.
Steps to download and install Tango on PC
- Download and install BlueStacks on your PC.
- Complete the login for accessing Google Play Store, or do it later.
- Search for Tango in the search bar in the upper right corner and install it.
- Complete your Google login (if you skipped step 2) to install Tango.
- Click on the Tango icon on the Bluestacks home screen to open the app.