The definitive Pokemon game
Pokemon GO is a free augmented reality video game that sets out to explore real territory in search of virtual pets. It was developed by Niantic in 2016 and currently has a huge mass of players worldwide.
The idea is to capture Pokemon that are hidden in different locations, which we will have to visit in reality since the game works by location. All the streets in the real world are represented on the map. And Pokestops have been included to see museums, artistic installations, monuments or historical places.
Once we are in the right place, we will turn on our camera and we will be able to see the pet through augmented reality, which will fight us before we can acquire it with the Pokeball.
Within the virtual places there are Pokemon Gyms, which are virtual meeting places to fight, assign a Pokemon, or carry out a raid. These places correspond in the physical world like squares, parks or monuments, and even works of art.
Although the game is free, it includes microtransactions through pokecoins that can be acquired by playing or buying. But there are also the candies and stardust, which will help us evolve and level up our Pokemon.
The fever for this game is such that accessories such as the Pokemon GO Plus or the Pokeball Plus have even been created. Able to detect where the hidden Pokemon are and even catch them.
The problem is that today it is impossible to play this game with a computer. So if you want to install and play Pokemon GO on your pc, follow the next steps:
Pokemon GO Features
- Augmented reality technology.
- Promote physical gatherings.
- Promote search challenges.
- Use of virtual currency.
- Search accessories.
- Teams system.
Steps to download and play Pokemon GO on PC
- Download and install BlueStacks on your PC.
- Complete the Google login to access the Play Store, or do it later.
- Search for Pokemon GO in the search bar in the upper right corner and install it.
- Complete the Google login (if you skipped step 2) to install Pokemon GO.
- Click on the Pokemon GO icon on the Bluestacks home screen to start playing.
Download BlueStacks for PC or Mac
- Title: BlueStacks App Player 5.0
- File name: BlueStacksInstaller_188.8.131.523_native.exe
- File size: 1.1MB (1,190,024 bytes)
- Requeriments: Windows 7, Windows 8, de Windows 10, Windows 11 (Works in all versions) or MacOS
- Languages: Multiple languages
- Licence: Freeware
- Developer: Bluestack Systems Inc.
- Official website: www.bluestacks.com