What Genshin Impact?
Genshin Impact is an open world ARPG role-playing game created in China, developed by the Chinese company miHoYo. Developed with the Unity graphics engine and Released in 2020 and with multiplayer mode for up to 4 players.
It takes place in Teyvat, a territory where there are Archons who grant visions (magic gems) to people who have achieved certain achievements or overcome difficulties. These visions allow an elemental power to be wielded, and each character has a vision.
There are 7 elements in the game: Water, Stone, Wind, Fire, Ice, Thunder, Grass. Each of these elements are used in battle, to alter the state of the rivals, and elements can be combined to increase damage, although they can also be used intelligently to react on objects of certain materials that enemies have. The idea is that the player changes the characters during the battle to create elemental reactions.
Each character has 2 abilities to play: Elemental (which can be used at any time as long as the cooldown is not activated) and Ultimate (which has an energy cost).
The objective of the character, who can be a boy or a girl, is to find his family and for that each player will live various adventures and travel to meet different characters with special abilities .
To achieve the objective, the player must create a team of elemental consonance to be able to fulfill the missions, and increase the Adventure Rank, which unlocks other objectives and increases the World Level. As we improve this level the rewards will be greater, but the difficulty also increases.
The world of Teyvat is divided into 7 territories: Fontaine, Inazuma, Khaenri’ah, Liyue, Mondstadt, Natlan, Sumeru, Snezhnaya. But in the latest version the players are limited to 3 territories: Inazuma, Liyue (China) and Mondstadt (Germany). Each of these territories is associated with an Archon.
The player can unlock 3 playable characters during the game: Amber, Lisa and Kaeya, and the rest of the characters and weapons can be acquired through payment through the Gacha monetization system.
During the adventure, players can collect ingredients and recipes to cook dishes. These foods will give us extra life, but will also improve our attack and defense.
Genshin Impact for PC
Genshin Impact is available for Android, IOS and PC. But the high requirements for PC make many people play it in mobile version. This version is much more optimized, and has lower requirements even for PCs, so it can be run from Bluestacks on a low-end computer.
If you also want to play Genshin Impact for Android on PC or Mac and achieve a rate of up to 60fps with a computer with low characteristics, follow the instructions that I am going to give you.
Genshin Impact Features
- Free to play.
- Up to 4 players in multiplayer mode.
- ARPG role genre .
- 7 elements (crew member or impostor).
- 3 maps available.
- Great community.
- 2 game modes (offline and multiplayer).
- Colorful 3D graphics (low requirements).
Steps to download and play Genshin Impact on PC
- Download and install BlueStacks on your PC.
- Complete the login for accessing Google Play Store, or do it later.
- Search for Genshin Impact in the search bar in the upper right corner and install it.
- Complete your Google login (if you skipped step 2) to install Genshin Impact.
- Click on the Genshin Impact icon on the Bluestacks home screen to start playing.
Download BlueStacks for PC or Mac
- Title: BlueStacks App Player 5.4
- File Name: BlueStacksInstaller_5.4.170_native.exe
- File size: 1.1MB (1,190,024 bytes)
- Requirements: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11 (Works on all versions) or MacOS
- Languages: Multiple languages
- License: Freeware
- Developer: Bluestack Systems Inc.
- Official page: www.bluestacks.com
Support: [email protected]