Android users, have you ever wondered if there is the app of Messages on PC? In this post we will talk about how you can install it on your PC or Mac without much hassle.
What is Messages?
Messages or also known as Android messaging is an application for instant messaging from Google exclusively for Android users. It was launched in 2014 and initially conceived for sending SMS and MMS, later evolving to RCS protocols for instant messaging.
Messages replaced Hangouts as the default app on Google devices in 2014, and it hasn’t stopped evolving ever since. Right now it is the default messaging application for most Android phones. Larger files can be sent, synchronization with other applications or create bulk messages.
With Messages we can send Text, stickers, animated GIFs, photos, videos, voice notes, location and location in real time. But it also offers calls, video calls and creation of groups of up to 100 people , and even group video calls of up to 8 people simultaneously.
It is also possible to send and receive messages over a WiFi network in addition to your data network. And it has functions to share photos and videos, or know when your contacts have read the messages.
Is Messages safe?
The app has billions of users and although its operation is simple, it is still safe at the same time. Messages includes end-to-end encryption in Peer-to-Peer and RCS-enabled messages.
Another important feature is that all information can be stored in the Google cloud automatically, so you will not lose conversations even if your device is lost.
In general we can say that Messages is a safe application, since it works on Android devices, one of the safest operating systems that currently exist. And that is always synonymous with quality and safety.
- It is free.
- Compatible with Android systems.
- Ease of use.
- Intuitive interface.
- Text, Call and Video Call.
- Possibility of adding Text, Stickers and GIFS.
- Possibility of sending images, audio, video and files.
- Groups creation.
- Read check function.
- End-to-end encryption security in secret conversations.
- Compatible with WiFi network.
- It has a web application.
Is Android Messages on PC?
Unfortunately Messages for PC is not available for desktop and is only accessible through web application, so you won’t be able to find it. In order to have a Messages application on your computer, you must install the original Android application on your PC through the Bluestacks program. If you want to install Messages on PC, follow the instructions I’m going to give you.
Steps to download and install Messages on PC
- Download and install BlueStacks on your PC.
- Complete the login for accessing Google Play Store, or do it later.
- Find Messages in the search bar in the upper right corner and install it.
- Complete your Google login (if you skipped step 2) to install Messages.
- Click the Messages icon on the Bluestacks home screen to open the app.