The Battle Royale par excellence
Fortnite Battle Royale is the father and reference game of the battle royale style, a massive online multiplayer mode where survival is rewarded. The multiplatform titlewas developed in Unreal engine by the great Epic Games for video consoles and computers in 2017, but it was not until a year later that it was released for IOS and Android. Today it has a lot of competition, but for now neither PUBG Mobile nor Garena Free Fire have managed to unseat this giant of video games for Android.
The game brings together a maximum of up to 100 players who fight on a map of limited space for survival, where they can play alone, in duo, trio, or teams of up to 4 players.
The game begins by parachuting in a random location from floating buses, with no weapons available. Players will decide where to land and how to move around the map to find weapons, shields and resources that allow them to gain an advantage over their opponents. The last player or team alive will be the winner of the game. All the action takes place in the third person.
Players have to stay in a safe region where they are safe from the toxic storm, and as the game progresses, that region shrinks, forcing players to stay in a smaller and smaller space, and fight for their survival.
Within the map there are destructible objects that are used to gain resources, and that will help us to build various constructions such as ramps, walls, stairs and fortifications or fortresses, which are strategic defense constructions.
There are several ways to obtain resources: in chests, in air delivery, the flame or by subtracting the resources from all the rivals that we eliminate. If the cast is airborne, it may be necessary to build an access to reach them.
As for the game modes, there are different common game modes such as Solitaire, Duos, Trios, or teams . But there is also the creative mode to exploit your building skills, Battle Lab, masterful Party, Arena and modes for a limited time (MTL). But it is a game in continuous evolution, so it is usual that they surprise with new game modes.
The game is free, but expandable through microtransactions with its internal currency V-Bucks. These tokens can be bought with real money or by completing missions and they help us buy heroes, character skins, emotes or battle passes (which accelerate the level increase).
The success of Fortnite
Fortnite is one of the most popular games in history, so much so that it has broken all records for downloads in digital stores. Part of its success is the graphic and playable personality that the Epic title gives off, and how much it has copied its competition without any qualms.
But there are other distinctions that set it apart from other Battle Royale games. The first is your construction system. In Fortnite, objects have a base property (wood, metal or stone) that can be used to build buildings, walls, stairs or ramps. This adds a layer of realism that its competitors lack.
Fortnite at 60fps
Fortnite Mobile does not have as many hardware requirements as its computer version, nor are its controls as complex. This is because it was designed from the beginning for mobile devices such as smartphones or tablets.
So if your computer is not a big machine, don’t worry, you can install PUBG Mobile on your PC and play it without great playable losses, with a high frame rate with a modest computer.
Fortnite Mobile Features
- Free (with microtransactions).
- Battle Royale genre.
- High customization (skins).
- Allows constructions.
- Low resources thanks to great optimization.
- Game in the third person.
- Multiple and entertaining game modes continuously expanded.
- Colorful graphics with personality.
- Low system requirements.
- Simple easy-to-use controls, optimized for mobile.
Steps to download and play Fortnite Mobile on PC
- Download and install BlueStacks on your PC.
- Complete the login for accessing Google Play Store, or do it later.
- Search for Fortnite Mobile in the search bar in the upper right corner and install it.
- Complete your Google login (if you skipped step 2) to install Fortnite Mobile.
- Click on the Fortnite Mobile icon on the Bluestacks home screen to start playing.
Download BlueStacks for PC or Mac
- Title: BlueStacks App Player 5.0
- File Name: BlueStacksInstaller_184.108.40.2063_native.exe
- File size: 1.1MB (1,190,024 bytes)
- Requirements: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11 (Works on all versions) or MacOS
- Languages: Multiple languages
- License: Freeware
- Developer: Bluestack Systems Inc.
- Official page: www.bluestacks.com