The biggest app store ever
Google Play is a Google platform that makes apps developed in Android SDK for mobile devices, tablets and even Chrome PC available to users. Initially called Android Market.
It was the first successful mobile application store, and thanks to that the ecosystem grew to what we know today. Currently being the biggest app store that exists, along with Apple’s App Store.
Inside the store we have video games, applications, books and even movies with such an overwhelming catalog that it has undoubtedly been the key to the success of its Android operating system. Unfortunately the song service Google Play Music disappeared at the end of 2020.
Google Play has applied various changes since its launch. Accepting Paypal as a payment method, including an antivirus to scan existing applications or prohibiting cryptocurrency mining. It also has an age classification system and a very easy-to-use interface.
Its business model is very simple. Google gets 15% of the profits from the sale of each application and the developer 85%. Which is quite high compared to the App Store. But there is a big difference from Apple’s platform.
The Play Store does not obtain benefits from the sale within the applications as if Apple does, and it also has multiple payment methods, something that the App Store has had to implement after its trial with Epic Games.
The problem is that to install SDK applications you need an Android device, so if you want to install Google Play on your PC and enjoy the entire Google ecosystem, follow the instructions that I am going to give you:
Google Play features
- Wide growing catalog.
- Paypal as a payment method.
- Virus and malware control.
- Age classification.
- Content control for teachers.
- 15% commission.
Steps to download and install Google Play on PC
- Download and install BlueStacks on your PC.
- Complete the Google login to access Google Play, or do it later.
- Find the apps you want to install in the search bar in the upper right corner and install them.
Download BlueStacks for PC or Mac
- Title: BlueStacks App Player 5.0
- File name: BlueStacksInstaller_22.214.171.1243_native.exe
- File size: 1.1MB (1,190,024 bytes)
- Requeriments: Windows 7, Windows 8, de Windows 10, Windows 11 (Works in all versions) or MacOS
- Languages: Multiple languages
- Licence: Freeware
- Developer: Bluestack Systems Inc.
- Official website: www.bluestacks.com